Established in 1954 by Bill Marshall, Marshall Equipment continues to be Northeast Ohio's headquarters for outdoor power equipment.
In 1996 Marshall Equipment in Lyndhurst made its first major expansion, giving the business more showroom. This additional space allowed for more product offering such as STIHL handheld equipment and Exmark mowers.
In 2007 Marshall Equipment evolved again. Quality service and steady sales growth led Marshall Equipment to expand operations into Chesterland. Located at 7898 Mayfield Road in Chesterland, Marshall Power Equipment is reaching out and proudly serving Lake and Geauga counties.
Family owned and operated, Marshall Equipment provides the best brands and second-to-none top-notch service that is hard to find these days! The Marshall people will continue to strive, pushing ourselves to make customers and service our number one priority into our next anniversary of 60 years, 2014.